What if I had made the other decision? Would it have rained, or would I have had a great ride? I’ll never know because I chose not to ride.
Pam had a “party” last night after work, so it would have been the perfect opportunity to ride, and the temperatures were almost balmy. On the way home, I was watching the ominous looking clouds to the north and west, so as soon as I got to the house, I hit the radar loop on the internet. It showed a mean looking line of storms barreling down on Springfield, and they looked to be just a few miles northwest of town with no chance of avoidance, so I made what I suppose was the wise decision to stay home.
Wouldn’t you know it…..not a drop of rain at my house until way after bedtime. That stinks! I can take consolation in knowing that it did rain somewhere in the Ozarks, and in the fact that I did get something accomplished that wouldn’t have been done if I had ridden.
I’m going to do my new abbs workout at lunch, so no riding today, and this weekend and next week look pretty sketchy, weatherwise. We’ll see what happens…..