Well, it’s that time of the year. We’ve had snow on the ground for a week now and temperatures at the low end of my tolerance level for commuting the entire time. I could have ridden today, but decided at the last minute to go ahead and drive. We’ve got snow coming again this evening and tomorrow, so what’s a guy to do?
I’ll tell you…dream about the bike trip (or trips) I would like to make this year. I’ve got at least three options on the table, but at this point no decisions have been made yet.
- Two of the three have the potential to be kind of expensive.
- Two of the three involve sleeping in a tent.
- All three are over eight hours from home.
- Two of the three would include Pam and the tandem. I don’t think she would be interested in the other one.
- One of the three involves a type of riding we’ve never attempted before.
- One of the three is liable to be the most challenging ride we’ve ever done.
Oh, the decisions to be made. I think I’ll just sit here and agonize over them for a few more days!
TWExplore posts in the same categories: Bike commuting, Cycling, Fitness, vacation comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.