We had something of a delay on the way back from Fair Grove yesterday.
Other than the “bovine interruptus of tandem” incident, the rest of the ride was pretty uneventful.
Because I’m feeling lazy, there are the highlights in bullet form:
- We enjoyed the abundance of wildflowers. The wet and cool weather has been kind to them.
- That wet and cool weather seems to be behind us now. It felt hot.
- The lady behind the counter at Subway in Fair Grove talks really loud.
- The Three Ugly Sisters hills don’t ever get any easier.
- It was nice to have the day off work.
- I sure am lucky to have such a sporting wife!
You can click the map for the full GPS track.
TWExplore posts in the same categories: bicycle, Cycling, Fitness, tandem comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.