Bike Maintenance Time
It’s been hotter than Hades around here the last couple of days, but in the evenings I’ve managed to get caught up on a little bike maintenance. Specifically:
- Gave the tandem a nice rub-down with Pledge. It was looking pretty groady…I hadn’t done that yet this year.
- Cleaned and lubed the chains on the tandem.
- Determined that the tandem sync chain is near the end of it’s life and ordered it’s replacement.
- Replaced the front brake pads on the tandem.
- Cleaned and lubed the chain on the Surly.
- Replaced the rear brake pads on the Surly.
In the mean time, riding has been overtaken by the summer doldrums. Nothing interesting is happening, and with the heat, you don’t want much to happen. Posting may be slow for a while.
Explore posts in the same categories: bicycle, Bike Commute, Cycling, Fitness comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.